Please read the following carefully, as you purchase or use our product(s) or services implies that you have read and accepted our Terms.
We reserve the right to change or modify current Terms with no prior notice.
This site, MOSTASHAROON.org, (hereafter referred to as MOSTASHAROON.org, site, or Website) is owned and operated by MOSTASHAROON. Please carefully read, review and be sure you understand our Terms prior to downloading or using any of the materials or Products or services from MOSTASHAROON.org. You should carefully read all of our terms and conditions as your purchase or use of any MOSTASHAROON.org Product(s), membership, or services and use of this Website and any materials or Products available herein identifies that you agree to the following Terms and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions accordingly. If you do not agree to these terms then you should leave this Website immediately, not use any of the materials or Products available herein, and/or not subscribe to this service.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall MOSTASHAROON be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if MOSTASHAROON or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, if your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Our products are licensed under the GNU general public license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) unless otherwise mentioned.
Some components in some of our product(s) or services are under their licenses such as Smart Forms or Simple Form Validator – PHP Class.
Ownership and Liability
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are properties of MOSTASHAROON. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
You can check it out here.
Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. We do not guarantee that products will work in all browsers or servers, nor do we guarantee that our products will be functional with all versions of WordPress. We do not guarantee compatibility with any additional third party plugins, scripts, or applications.
Each individual product purchased from MOSTASHAROON includes free updates to customers. We do not guarantee that product updates will always be made and forever, but MOSTASHAROON does it’s best to improve each product over time and make sure they will work with the latest version of WordPress. We cannot guarantee that our products will run with older versions of WordPress.
Account Termination and Suspension
MOSTASHAROON reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any user account without notice. This may be due to one or several of the following reasons.
a) Abusive behavior and/or excessive negativity towards the MOSTASHAROON staff and/or other MOSTASHAROON customers.
b) Repeated defamatory, malicious, and/or false statements including slander against MOSTASHAROON, and/or attempts to persuade potential customers away from purchase MOSTASHAROON products.
c) Promoting competitor products, contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, or other illegal acts.
d) We reasonably believe that your account has been compromised, shared with others, or for other security reasons. All decisions are final and accounts terminated or suspended will not be reversed.
All site content, including imagery and documentation that is published on MOSTASHAROON.org is the property of MOSTASHAROON. Any replicated site content must be authorized in advanced. Content from this site shall not be used or exploited for commercial or non-commercial purposes without the prior written consent of MOSTASHAROON.
You can check it out here.
Our Support Service Covers:
- We only support our products and services. Our support service includes assistance with product configuration and use.
- We will also fix any defects or bugs in our products as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention or reported by a customer.
- We provide our products as is. We do not customize our products or support any 3rd party customizations of our products. A customization is anything that changes the way our products look or function relative to how we make our products available to you.
- We will do our best to offer advice and direct you to the appropriate resources if you require assistance with customized products but we don’t take responsibility or endorse any 3rd party solutions for customized products.
Our Support Service Doesn’t Cover:
- Our support service does not cover 3rd party products and services. We may require you to disable 3rd party products which are installed alongside our products before we will be able to assist you.
- We do not give general WordPress support.
- If you created, somebody created for you, or we created for you custom code snippet(or child plugin or child theme) for one of our plugins or products or themes then issues appeared, if this custom code snippet or child plugin or child theme wrote by us we will support it if not we don’t support any code we didn’t write it.
- If you modified or hacked one of our products or plugins we will not give you any support for it.
- Our support doesn’t include fixing style(CSS) related issues although we may help you fixing it but we don’t take responsibility for it.