Skip to content
- Install and activate FMS.
- Create a new page and name it “Edit” for example and put within it [fms_edit_form] shortcode, FMS will use this page when you try to edit a post.
- Navigate to FMS->Posting Settings and in the “Edit Page” field select this page that you just created and click on “Save Changes” button.
- Create a new page and name it “Dashboard” for example and put within it [fms_dashboard] this is the frontend dashboard page.
- Navigate to FMS->Posting Forms and create a new form, the “Post Title” field is required for the posting forms, the “Username” and “E-mail” fields are also required for the registration forms.
- Create a new page for your form and take the form shortcode from FMS->Posting Forms and put it within this page.